Many different types of antioxidants are advertised, but few will offer you the whole
range of antioxidants in one tablet. We do. We combined all the
antioxidants with Co Enzyme Q-10 to improve the
absorption and also added grape seed extract to effectively help remove and fight the
free radicals causing
degeneration in your body. Intensive research for the last
40 years has indicated that antioxidant nutrients may have major significance in the
prevention of a number of diseases.
Antioxidants are your first line of defense against illness and
aging, and our tablets were especially formulated to provide you with maximum absorption and to effectively rid the
body of free radicals.
Our bodies are naturally protected by a defense system against
oxidative damage induced by
active oxygen and free radicals. Antioxidant nutrients, in the right formula, like ours, have major significance to help
age related disorders.
There is evidence that the prevention of disease may be achieved by
use of antioxidants which are natural physiological substances.
Your strategy should be to achieve optimal intakes of these antioxidant nutrients in order to maintain health and well being.
Why you benefit from this formula and what it contains:
Free radicals are generated in the body during normal metabolism and as a result of exposure to chemicals and toxins in the environment.
The coping mechanisms of our bodies need to be supplemented as a result of the additional tasks placed on them by our industrialized world, with its many environmental sources of free radicals, such as ozone, sunlight, and other forms of radiation, smog, dust and other atmospheric pollutants.
The optimal intake of antioxidants provides a preventive measure against potential disease development as a result of these hazards.
We formulated our antioxidant tablet, in specific quantities, to bring you the best formulated antioxidant fighting free radicals to help you achieve and MAINTAIN optimum health.
Vitamins and vitamin-forming compounds
- Some antioxidants are very familiar to us as vitamins or vitamin-forming compounds: vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin A, Coenzyme Q and the carotenoids.
- Vitamin E, vitamin c, vitamin a, coenzyme q10 and carotenoids must be constantly replenished through the diet. The body manufactures others, but the levels of many of these can be bolstered through dietary supplementation.
- It has recently been discovered that each antioxidant does not play its role in isolation from the others, but that there is a dynamic interplay among the systems, with various antioxidant cycles acting to prevent cell damage and disease.
- There is overwhelming evidence that the antioxidant nutrients such as vitamin E, vitamin C and carotenoids are safe even at very high levels of intake.
- Vitamin A may be overdosed, but at the levels in Zest for Life Antioxidant Formula, this will not occur.
- The body's defense mechanism is composed of various antioxidants with different functions.
- The Zest for Life antioxidant product has been formulated to contain all the antioxidants that research has found necessary for effective detoxification.
- Vitamin A
- It is required for night vision, and for a healthy skin and assists the immune system, and because of its antioxidant properties is great to protect against pollution and
- Vitamin A also assists your sense of taste as well as helping the digestive and urinary tract and many believe that it helps slow aging.
- For more information on vitamin A please click here.
- Vitamin C
- It is required in the synthesis of collagen in connective tissue, neurotransmitters, steroid hormones, carnitine, conversion of cholesterol to bile acids and enhances iron bioavailability.
- Vitamin C is a great antioxidant and helps protect the body against pollutants.
- Because vitamin C is a biological reducing agent, it is also linked to its prevention of
many age related problems, and in a study done it also showed that it may be
of benefit in helping to prevent cataracts.
- Ascorbic acid also promotes healthy cell development, normal tissue growth and repair.
- It assists in the strengthening the walls of the capillaries.
- For more information on vitamin C please click here.
- It enhances the action of vitamin C and for this reason they should be taken together.
- Bioflavonoids are useful as a supplementary help to sport injuries.
- Bioflavonoids are also active in preserving the structures of capillaries,
and promote circulation. They are indicated in the production of bile.
- For more information on bioflavonoids please click here.
- Vitamin E
- The major function of vitamin E in the body is that of an antioxidant, and it acts primarily by scavenging active oxygen free radicals, which otherwise attack substrates such as lipids, protein, sugars and DNA to initiate damaging chain reactions.
- Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant, protects your cells from oxidation, and neutralizes unstable free radicals, which can cause damage. This is done by the vitamin E giving up one of its electrons to the electron deficient free radical, making it more stable.
- Not only does it perform its antioxidant functions, but also protects the other antioxidants from being oxidized. This antioxidant capability is then also great in helping to prevent
age related problems
- For more information on vitamin E please click here.
- Green tea
- It is used for various problems, from mental and physical fatigue, and is
an excellent antioxidant that has a positive ripple effect on your health.
- Green tea has various ingredients such as catechin, vitamin C, polyphenols etc.
- For more information on green tea please click here.
- One of the main activities of selenium is its anti-aging properties and its ability to help rid the body of free radicals, as well as toxic minerals such as mercury, lead and cadmium.
- Selenium is helpful in boosting the immune system, promotes more energy in the body, and while it helps with alleviating menopausal symptoms in women, it assists the male in producing healthy sperm.
- Tissue elasticity and pancreatic function is also dependant on this mineral.
- For more information on selenium please click here.
- Lecithin - essential phospholipids
- Essential Phospholipids (EPL) from lecithin have become popular as nutritional supplements because it
has a variety of health benefits.
- For more information on lecithin please click here.
- Coenzyme Q 10 (ubiquinone)
- It is naturally present in foods, and can be synthesized by the body from the amino acid tyrosine during a multistage (17 stages) process requiring eight vitamins and several trace elements.
- One of the best-known effects of coenzyme Q10 compound is its antioxidant qualities as well as the control it exercises on the flow of oxygen within cells, assistance with cardiovascular functioning, the production of energy, its assistance with absorption of other nutrients as well as its immune boosting properties.
- For more information on coenzyme Q10 please click here.
Two capsules per day - preferably in the morning, with your breakfast.
- Not only do I feel better but my friends have commented on how much better I look and I changed nothing, except for taking your Antioxidant formula.
- Living in New York I am exposed to a multitude of pollution - and that is not even thinking of all the food additives in my diet, so thank you for an excellent formula of antioxidants to fight all these factors. Elizabeth - New York, USA
- Yours is the only formula of combined antioxidants that I have found that contains therapeutic quantities of various antioxidants, and in my book it is a winning formula.
- Wow, all in one pill and at such a great price.
- Keith - Cape Town, South Africa
US Dollar $ 19.00 for 60 tablets
- 9 different antioxidants are combined to offer you the most complete coverage in reducing oxidative stress.
- Adequate antioxidants will combat free radicals and in so doing fight a range of problems, ageing as well as some degenerative diseases.
- Helps to detoxify the body of free radicals.
- Will assist the body in proper functioning and reduce the stress placed on the body by pollution as well as dietary free radicals.
Price includes shipping to any destination in the world - no extra charge.
- To shop, click on the "Add to shopping cart" button above, which will add the item to your cart, where we accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit cards. We now also accept PayPal.
- After you have selected an item, other items can also be added to the cart, (all products are accessible from the product catalogue) and listed below.
- When you are ready to buy the products, click the "Go to checkout now" button where you will be able to change quantities, delete items, or return if you decide to continue shopping.
- Remember - no order is final until you decide and place the order.
For more information on shopping cart security, please click here.
To access our fax form click here.
Underneath we have information page on vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements, enzymes and various nutritional compounds that can impact greatly on your general health, well-being and longevity.
Please note that these pages are for general information only and must not be used to treat or diagnose health concerns.