Apple cider vinegar with its hundreds of health benefits has never been so easy to swallow, and to this we added the herbal benefits of gotu kola, also known as centella asiatica. These ingredients are used for
losing weight, anti-aging and in folk lore it is also used for the perceived
benefits it may have on cholesterol,
joint pains and rheumatoid arthritis. (Please
note that it has not been scientifically proven to reduce cholesterol, joint
pains or rheumatoid arthritis.)
We have dried the goodness of apple cider vinegar in a unique way, to make sure that none of the ingredients are lost, and added the gotu kola (Centella asiatica) to help to make this a truly magnificent product.
This, and our unique manufacturing techniques, make this product the best available, and although various companies have tried to duplicate our successful formula, their products have never achieved the same level of effectiveness.
- It has been used for centuries as a folk remedy for a selection of ills. The ancient Egyptians, as far back as 3000 BC, and even the father of modern medicine, Hippocrates, sang the praises of this unique, yet humble, product.
- Apple cider vinegar contains the following: acetic acid, propionic acid, lactic acid, enzymes, amino acids, roughage -potash and apple pectin,
- It also contains minerals and trace elements such as
- Its vitamin contents includes
- The saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away" comes from the medieval English saying, which really goes "to eat an apple before going to bed will make the doctor beg for his bread."
- For more information on apple cider vinegar please click here.
- For a full analysis of all ingredients contained in apples, please click here
- This ancient herb has also been used for centuries to treat a variety of problems.
- Gotu kola is used for helping and assisting with
wound healing, better circulation, memory enhancement,
vitality, general tonic, detoxifying the body, treatment of skin problems, revitalizing connective tissue,
slimming and edema, treatment of liver and kidneys, strengthening of veins, blood purifier,
sedative, anti-stress, an aphrodisiac, immune booster, anabolic and adaptogen etc.
- For more information on gotu kola please click here.
1 or 2 capsules per day, or as directed by your health professional.
- I have been taking the apple cider vinegar capsules for over a month now and have found the benefits to be fantastic.
- Bernadette - Rotterdam, Holland.
- Not only have I lost 14 pounds without going on a diet, but I feel
wonderful. So many thanks for a wonderful product - the other
cider pills and capsules I tried did not have the same effect as your Zest for Life capsules.
- Justin - New Hampshire, USA.
- Not only has the apple cider vinegar worked magic on my cellulite, it has helped decrease my appetite,
and made me feel wonderful.
US Dollar $ 16.00 for 60 capsules
- Easy to swallow with no sour taste.
- Naturally fortified to be an effective and powerful supplement.
- Has a wide range of benefits and is helpful with weight loss, and used in folk medicine as a general tonic.
- The gotu kola herb is great to improve circulation and to improve tissue and skin health.
Price includes shipping to any destination in the world - no extra charge.
- To shop, click on the "Add to shopping cart" button above, which will add the item to your cart, where we accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex and Diners credit cards.
- After you have selected an item, other items can also be added to the cart, (all products are accessible from the product catalogue) and listed below.
- When you are ready to buy the products, click the "Go to checkout now" button where you will be able to change quantities, delete items, or return if you decide to continue shopping.
- Remember - no order is final until you decide and place the order.
For more information on shopping cart security, please click here.
To access our fax form click here.
Underneath we have information page on vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements, enzymes and various nutritional compounds that can impact greatly on your general health, well-being and longevity.
Please note that these pages are for general information only and must not be used to treat or diagnose health concerns.