Our weight loss, and diet pills, supplement - Millenium 2000 formula in capsule form is in a class of its own. This unique and revolutionary formula will assist in successful weight loss, without drugs or artificial appetite suppressants. Don't underestimate this very reasonably priced capsule - it is one of the greatest inventions in weight loss supplements, and is also an excellent general multi vitamin supplement.
Millenium 2000 slimming formula, from our Zest for Life range was specially formulated to provide all the ingredients for successful weight loss. This revolutionary formula - based on nutritional ingredients, will naturally and successfully help you melt the extra weight away.
[ ordering at bottom of the page ]
Why you benefit from this formula:
This is a basic nutritional supplement to ensure good nutritional status while slimming with added lipotropic (fat burning) compounds to aid weight loss, and antioxidants to aid detoxification. Please click the hyperlinks for more ingredient information.
- Vitamin ingredients
- vitamin A, vitamin D, vitamin E, vitamin C, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5), papain enzyme, betaine hydrochloride, inositol, choline bitartrate, manganese glycerophosphate, soya protein plus all the other special slimming enhancing ingredients listed underneath:
- Chromium picolinate
- Amino acid lipotropics and thermogenics:
- Carnitine info
- Carnitine's most important role in the body is that of regulating fat metabolism.
- Carnitine is responsible for transporting fat across cell membranes to the energy burning mitochondria of each cell. The more carnitine is available the more fat is transported and the more fat is used for the production of energy.
- Methionine info
- Methionine is a sulfur-containing amino acid and can not be synthesized by the human body and must be obtained from the diet.
- Methionine plays an important role as a precursor for the synthesis of other sulfur containing amino acids (cysteine and taurine).
- It also the source of sulfur required for the synthesis of many other substances such as choline, creatine, adrenaline and carnitine, which are all important for the efficient production of energy in the body.
- Phenylalanine info
- Phenylalanine must be obtained from the diet, as it is not synthesized in the human body. The utilization of phenylalanine also requires adequate levels of minerals and vitamins C, and B complex.
- Phenylalanine has also been found to help control appetite, by stimulating the release of an appetite-suppressing substance from the wall of the small intestine, which is normally released when food has been consumed.
- PLEASE NOTE: Individuals with phenylketonuria who have been given low-phenylalanine diets by their medical advisers and instructed to avoid aspartame and phenylalanine should never take any form of phenylalanine supplements, including Millennium 2000.
- Tyrosine is produced in the body from phenylalanine, and is used in the production of adrenaline, noradrenaline and dopamine, which are involved in alertness, concentration and coping with pressure.
- Tyrosine is also used to make thyroid hormone, which is needed for growth and energy metabolism.
- Creatine info:
- Creatine pyruvate is a lipotropic agent and aids in building lean muscle mass.
- Creatine is used extensively for building muscles and increasing lean body mass and is needed as primary energy source for muscle contractions and it exists in two different forms - free, which is chemically unbound, or in a phosphate form.
- The Herbal ingredients:
- Ginseng info:
- Ginseng decreases fatigue and aids in the feeling of well-being and has been used for the past 7,000 years in traditional Asian medicine, and is prescribed for a variety of problems ranging from stress, failing memory, obesity, flagging vitality, exhaustion, improving the immune system, fatigue, improving fertility and virility.
- Ginseng is also used as a general strengthening tonic for the body.
- St John's Wort info:
- St John's Wort increases feelings of well-being and has been found to break the binge-eating cycle.
- St John's Wort has been found to assist in and modulate the mind's perception of happiness. St John's Wort may therefore help maintain normal healthy moods, an important factor when dieting.
- Green tea info:
- Green tea is used for its anti-oxidant properties, to help fight mental and physical fatigue, its general health enhancing properties, in the fight against cancer, help to prevent blood clotting tendencies, lower blood cholesterol levels and the regulation of blood sugar levels.
- Green tea is also used in weight loss programs, since it is helpful to those individuals busy with weight loss. It contains various compounds such as catechin, epigallocatechin, flavonoids, bioflavonoids, fluoride, gallic acid, polyphenols, tannin, theophylline, vitamin c as well as a small amount of caffeine.
- Adaptogens not only do help us to cope with stress and the hassles of every day living, but they are also powerful anti-oxidants. There is a vast amount of information available on this ingredient, but it is relatively new in the Western hemisphere, since the Russians, during the Cold War period, did major research on this ingredient.
- Adaptogens are non-toxic and is not habit forming, while it exerts a normalize influence on the body, possessing a wide range of therapeutic benefits which cause no disturbance to the normal functioning of the body.
Get your Millenium 2000 today - and get back the perfect slim body you lost !
Two capsules in the morning, with your breakfast.
Please note that you need to follow an energy controlled diet for optimum effect.
Click here to go to ordering Millenium 2000
Underneath we have information page on vitamins, minerals, amino acids, trace elements, enzymes and various nutritional compounds that can impact greatly on your general health, well-being and longevity.
Please note that these pages are for general information only and must not be used to treat or diagnose health concerns.